Sadly we won’t have another episode until after the World Series but here’s some screencaps from the last two episodes and a few from the next.
The crime in Tuesday’s episode of Lethal Weapon was the attempts made on the life of rock star Shaye (played by real-life singer JoJo), but there was also much development in the relationship between Martin Riggs (Clayne Crawford) and DEA Agent Karen Palmer (Hilarie Burton), who returned in last week’s episode.
However, as often happens with any relationships—even one as casual as Riggs and Palmer’s—questions start arising and feelings are expressed, and viewers are left to watch with bated breath whether the pair will stick together or come apart.
Here’s what Burton had to say about the events in the “Born to Run” episode, and whether we’ll be seeing Palmer again in the near future to continue (or maybe not continue) her relationship with Riggs.
The photos from 2.03-2.04 might contain spoilers!
You may know us from FOX’s Lethal Weapon (or from other projects Rectify, 24, People Vs OJ Simpson, Girlfriends, etc). So we have decided to team up to raise money for this cause as a “Lethal” pair. We will Raise together and Rappel together!
We will go Over the Edge in association with Homes 4 Families to build homes for low income veterans and their families. We always honor the service and ssacrifice of our veterans and want to help build them Homes as a small token of gratitude.
As a thank you for your donations to this amazing cause, we are offering some great giveaways.
– All donations of $1 or more include a “thank you” from us 🙂
– All donations of $30 and over include an official autographed photo
– 1st 10 donations of $100 and over include an official autographed photo and a fun Season 1 bag
– 1st 5 donations over $250 include a cast signed poster of Lethal Weapon
– Biggest Donor will win a personal sykpe call tour with Clayne and Keesha from the set of Lethal Weapon as well as a cast signed poster of Lethal Weapon
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.
Many thanks for your support — and don’t forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!